The applicant should use the operating and movement technology in theory and practice
be familiarized with dry suits when diving.
Requirements for this course:
- You need an IART Open Water Diver or similar.
- Minimum age 16 years; in the case of minors, the declaration of consent is
- of the parents with custody (both parents).
- You have at least 10 logged dives
- Valid diving fitness certificate according to the guidelines of IART. This must not be older than 2 years, for applicants under 14 and over 40 years not older than 1 year.