Tech Cave Level 4
Cave diving – the premier class of diving
- do you know the best cave diving equipment configuration for you
- do you know the rules of cave diving
- you can safely dive caves to a maximum depth corresponding to the highest certification up to 1/4 of your air reserve
- can plan and carry out cave dives with your buddy alone / safely
What do you need to register for this course:
- You need an IART Rescue, Decompression Diver, Cave Level 2 or similar.
- A further tech certification such as Advanced Trimix, Rebreather, DPV, Sidemount
- For rebreather Level 2 Decompression
- Age 18 Years
- Valid certificate of fitness for diving according to the guidelines of IART. This must not be older than 2 years, for applicants under 14 and over 40 years not older than 1 year.
- You have at least 200 logged dives, 50 logged night dives and 20 logged Cave Level 2 dives after certification
- Rebreather 70 logged dives extra