Cave diving – the premier class of diving
- do you know the best cave diving equipment configuration for you
- do you know the rules of cave diving
- you can safely dive caves up to a maximum depth of 20m and up to 1/3 of your air reserve
- can plan and carry out cave dives with your buddy alone / safely
What do you need to register for this course:
- You need an IART Advanced Nitrox Diver or similar.
- For level 1 rebreather Minimum age 18 years Valid certificate of fitness for diving according to the guidelines of IART.
- This must not be older than 2 years, for applicants under 14 and over 40 years not older than 1 year.
- You have at least 60 logged dives, 10 logged night dives Rebreather 20 logged dives after completing Level 1