Poseidon Se7en CCR Level 1 E
Developed from the Poseidon MkVI, the POSEIDON SE7EN is a fully-closed, electronically controlled rebreather equipped with Generation 7 electronics which open up endless possibilities for interaction, accessories and apps. Entirely new internal hardware driven by a new generation of firmware makes the SE7EN faster, more flexible and reliable in any diving environment. The unit has a data management system with Bluetooth connectivity allowing you to download your dive logs and update your settings in seconds.
The POSEIDON SE7EN can be whatever you want it to be!
You can use the SE7EN as a recreational rebreather or as a 100M-rated technical rebreather; it’s your choice!
Training reflects the standards required by the manufacturer of the rebreather and IART is authorized by the manufacturer to conduct this training. The course manual is constantly revised and improved in consultation with the manufacturer to reflect new developments resulting from technical improvements or gained through dive experience. You will receive the current edition from your IART Poseidon Instructor.
- review of nitrox theory, physics and physiology
- Familiarisation with all rebreather components
- Dive planning, execution and emergency procedures
- A written exam concludes the theoretical development
- Unit preparation, pre-dive checks
- Disassembly, cleaning and disinfection
- Dive planning
- Dive techniques in confined water followed by open water environments
- Protocol in emergency situations
- Proof of successful completion of all required training exercises.
The course “POSEIDON Se7en CCR user – Level 1” trains and certifies the user to dive within no-decompression limits to a maximum depth of 40m.